E&E Exhibit Solutions: Your Green Displays Partner
Consumers seek companies who are ecologically responsible and now E&E Exhibit Solutions makes designing and purchasing eco friendly displays even easier.
Green Displays Meet and Exceed U.S. Green Building Council Standards
Green display systems from E&E Exhibit Solutions are benchmarked to the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Build Rating System of the U.S. Green Building Council. Our LEED trade show displays utilize a number of energy-saving, sustainable and socially responsible elements.
If “Going Green” is part of your company’s plan for the future, consider a green display from E&E Exhibit Solutions:
- Work with our exhibit consultants to incorporate sustainable exhibits into your event marketing program
- Help meet your company’s green purchasing goals or requirements
- Our eco friendly displays feature renewable, recycled and recyclable materials such as bamboo, used car tires, recycled plastic bottles, aluminum and more
- We offer a wide selection of green trade show flooring, green banner stands and green graphics to complement your eco friendly display
- Lead by example. Showcase your green efforts to attendees at your next trade show with a green display
- Save on energy costs and help save our planet by adding components from our green display collection or moving to an entirely eco friendly display
Interested in learning more about Green Displays?
Check out our comprehensive green exhibits FAQ and learn the difference between renewable and recycled resources, what specific materials our green displays are made of and if a green display is right for you.
For more information on the evolving green standards in event marketing, read the article Green Exhibiting Best Practices by E&E Exhibit Solutions President Daniel Chaddock.
Sign up for our trade show and graphics newsletters
View our Company Video