- Hanging signs that grab the attention of attendees from across the room?
- Accessories like the trade show charging stations that gives attendees a reason to visit and stay in your booth?
- Are you incorporating new materials and the creativity of LED lighting to your custom tradeshow backlit LED fabric displays sign?
- Do you utilize social media and new technology with the mobile iPad trade show app?
There are so many ways you can configure your trade show displays that will allow your booth to not only stand out from the competition but will also reflect your company’s unique value.
(TSE), a Chicago-based transportation and logistics firm says, ” At TSE, we say, ‘you’re only as good as your last load.’ So while the company may be great, the reputation relies on the last transaction or interaction with the company. A reputation can be diminished if the delivery was late, if the employee was rude, or if the order was wrong and the cost wasn’t covered.”
- Ensure they are fully trained
- Are they motivated and excited about working the event?
- Do they have the resources and tools necessary to respond to prospect’s questions?
- Are there show specials that will inspire prospects to become customers?
- Is your sales staff trained on the art of closing the deal?
- Do they have the tools necessary to gather prospect data for follow-up communication?