E&E Exhibit Solutions gives you information on the latest in tradeshow display trends. Here are FIVE REASONS you should consider tension fabric displays for your next event.
5 Reasons Stretch Tension Fabric Displays are Right for Your Company
As a marketing executive or event planner has it become more difficult to “keep up with the Jones?” Double deck exhibits,Lumiture exhibit displays and custom island displays make it hard to compete for attendee’s attention.
E&E Exhibit Solutions offers an affordable, show stopping way to turn heads at your next event or trade show: Tension fabric displays.
Here are five reasons you need to consider tension fabric for your trade show booth:
1. Visually Different. Capture the attention of trade show attendees with your custom designed stretch tension fabric displays. They can be fashioned in a variety of shapes and sizes. Stand out from traditional exhibit walls with a custom created fabric display.
2. Place Them Anywhere. Tension fabric displays can be used with a free-standing display or mounted on the wall or even ceiling. Create an intimate atmosphere within your booth with a series of stretch tension fabric displays strategically placed within your booth space.
3. Portable/Easy Set-up. The lightweight aluminum frames and fabric make transportation, set-up and tear-down easy even for just one person.
4. Wrinkle Resistant. Your graphics look great right out of the box with the wrinkle resistant fabric of our stretch tension fabric displays.
5. Limitless Configuration. Stretch tension fabric displays can be made in a variety of shapes and sizes. Combining multiple fabric displays offer almost an infinite possibility for your tradeshow exhibit.
Call or email us to learn more about how stretch tension fabric displays can benefit your company.
After hours hotline: 480-223-5241
|Ask Our Experts|
What can I do to stand out from the other trade show booths on the convention floor?
The best thing you can do is know your target market and show objectives.
Keep in mind how attendees will enter your booth. Will traffic come from one or multiple sides? Place graphics at each entrance at eye-level or above so attendees can quickly identify your company and what you do. Using bold images and simple messages will also help stop traffic and then it’s up to your booth staff to continue your show objectives.
Our trade show display consultants can help you create functional and affordable trade show displays and graphics.
For answers to more frequently asked questions or to talk to one of our digital graphic consultants, call
|News from E&E Exhibit Solutions|
State-of-the-Art Large Format Graphics Printing Equipment offers New Branding and Marketing Opportunities from E&E Exhibit Solutions